Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Six truths and one poem


I guess photobloggers are Fun people ! A photoblogger who has featured often on this blog recently posted this :

Six Truths in Life

1 . You cannot stick your tongue out and look up at the ceiling at the same time, a physical impossibility due to the tendons within your neck .

2 . All idiots, after reading #1 will try it .

3 . And discover #1 is a lie .

4 . You are smiling now because you are an idiot .

5 . You soon will forward this to another idiot .

6 . There is still a stupid smile on your face .

I actually tried step no 1. Before reading step no 2.

Besides hearing the tendons in my neck laugh hysterically, I also noticed some leaking spots on our ceiling. And a poem happened. ....:-))



The terrace leaks,
helpless
in the rains,
and the rods
in the slab
crack up,
shaking
the concrete,
shedding tears of hilarity
into the room,
watching
an old lady,
sticking her tongue out
and looking up
at them....

And the muscles
of the neck,
twist themselves
in disgust,
as she smiles to herself
and says,
"Idiot or not,
one more laugh
for the day.... !"

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious ! I tried it too ,lol :):)
    Great photoshop ,specially the bindi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kavita Absolutely LoL, I agree. But you know what, this isnt Photoshop. I do it with MsPaint. I guess age is catching up ....:-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! Hilarious!
    Loved the MsPaint pic ;)

    ReplyDelete