Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bozoical Pearls of Wisdom


Sometimes, folks like Bozo, Mumbai's only dog-with-his-own-blog , can teach us some lessons. Bozo has been unwell, and has been asked to take things easy. His chronicler , and my blogger friend Magiceye, recently went on a New Year's pilgrimage to Vaishnodevi, and Bozo saw the photos on FB :-)

This is a photo of Bozo contemplating life, and the lessons to be learned. Posted by Magiceye , in Bozo's blog, here.

(photo bt Deepak Amembal Magiceye)
I ruminate a lot,
now that
it is cold,
and I don't go out so much.

And I think
of those
who wildly drink and drive
simply because
the year changed....

Of those
that hog
that one last "wada",
their 5th,
although diabetes glares ...

Of those,
who take spurious pills
to stay wake
for last minute studies
after a merry year
spent fooling around....

We must listen
to doctors and elders....

I so wanted to visit
Vaishnodevi
with Deepak;
but the doctor
prohibited me.

There is a time to
frolic
and a time to rest.

And I stay home,
warm,
smelling everyone's presence,
from memory,
as I wait for them to return
with
the Mata's Prasaad ......

No comments:

Post a Comment