Monday, March 12, 2012

A Bozoical Portrait.....

Bozo, Mumbai's only dog-with-his-own-blog,  making multiple appearances this week!

Fatigued from clicking skies, food, flowers, and monuments  to dead and gone queens, warriors and kings, on a recently concluded road trip,  his mentor and chronicler of his life and times , Magiceye, must have decided to click some pictures, where the subject actually came and snuggled at your feet  later.

Bozo, who clearly knows when he is being photographed, decided to give his best senior  statesman pose....


For most of us,
it's really,
a dog's life;
scrounging around
for answers
to life's questions,
running around
on roads
with guys and gals in
similar boats,
growling and tangling
with folks
with doubtful intentions.

Except me.

I found my family
8 years ago,
as a little fellow,
and went home with them,
to be a part,
and share
in their joys and sorrows
celebrations and surprises.

Never knew what my mother named me,
but my friends
often called me names
I did not understand.
Till I came home
here,
and found out
that I was Bozo...

I often see
from the corner of my eye,
when Deepak looks at me
through a black contraption
and clicks..
I've seen
young folks in the house
pose
and
smile into the contraption.

I just thought I'd give my
elder statesman pose
in this one......

4 comments: