Saturday, September 14, 2013

Blooming Lives... ?


My Fb friend Bhagyashree Moghe of Pune  has a wonderful garden (I think), and posted this capture of a just bloomed saffron rose .

Some folks may not appreciate this , but one cannot help being reminded of the simultaneous comeuppance of someone in the Saffron scheme of things in Delhi, around the same time.

Ah well. You can always dream of multi hued roses, can't you ?


A blooming coincidence,
this;
saffron petals,
in Pune
and Delhi,
simultaneously,
enjoying
the face up
to the public Sun.

Would,
that there could be
a technology,
when roses would bloom
with a mixture of
petals
in white, yellow, pink,
red, maroon,
all
on the same branch of green ?

3 comments:

  1. omgggggggggg, Suranga, you have immortalized my rose!! Who'd have imagined!! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I guess these are the hazards of being my FB friend. You never know when a poem may happen..... :-)

      Delete