Saturday, September 14, 2013

Gori Gori....


My FB  friend and blogger , Dagny Sol from Jabalpore, is a Corporate Trainer. Clearly she is also an amazing gardener, and recently posted an  entire set of photos of rose blooms from her garden here.

With such brilliant organic natural color of their own, one wonders a bit about what looks like a rose offspring defiantly doing its own thing on to one side.

Why crib ?  I guess it has been seeing commercials on TV.  ....

(photograph by Dagny Sol)
Way back
in the old days,
and we would observe kids
and wonder,
where they forgot

to pick up
some parental features
in their melaninic DNA.

Today, it is
all about using
Fair and Lovely,
and losing
all the wonderful color
the strict red dad
and lovely pink mom  

gifted you.....

2 comments:

  1. I can see through that. The words :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I am so pleased my pics inspired this lovely poems.

    Dagny

    ReplyDelete